Side brush of SLIM does't work, what should I do?
Check whether you machine has power. If the machine does have power, then check whether the machine get stuck or not.
SLIM has low suctoin, what should I do?
Please clean the dust bin if dust bin is full. Please check if filter is too dirty.
I can't charge my SLIM, what should I do?
1. Please try to charge your machine for few more times.
2. Check to see if the charging dock is flat and the electrode can bounce normally.
3. Check whether the electrodes of the machine or the charging pad are dirty or not. If yes, please clean it.
SLIM working time is too short,what shoud I do?
1. Check whether the machine charged fully, it should be work with the full of power.
2. Turn off the machine and restart it to see if the machine has malfunction. (if yes please see the trouble shooting guide for assistance)
3. Schedule the machine and make sure 2 cleaning intervals be more than 7 hours (only available for the APP models)
SLIM come out to work by itself,what should I do?
1. Check if you have set schedule
2. Signal interference, sometimes, TV or router ,and other electrical device may interfer.
3. Voltage is not stable, please do not use extension socket if possible.
SLIM is hard to find charing dock,what should I do?
1. Try to aviod too many obstructions around charging dock.
2. Try to avoid signal interference near charing dock ,like TV, router etc
3. Try to make sure there is no too much light around charing dock,which will interfer infrared transmiting and receiving.
4. Dark colour of floor may affect infrared transmiting and receiving as well.
SLIM is able to find the charging dock, but hard to get connected, what should I do?
1. Check to see if the charging dock is flat and the electrode can bounce normally.
2. Check whether the electrodes of the machine or the charging pad are dirty or not. If yes, please clean it.
SLIM can’t climb smoothly,what should I do?
1. SLIM can only climb within slope of 15 degrees.
2. Check if there are hairs or something else which get wheel stuck.
SLIM dosen't come out to work on schedule time,what should I do?
1. Make sure you don’t touch any buttoms by mistake.
2. Do you turn off the unit?
3. If unit does have power, please set schedule time correctly, and do not cancel schedule carelessly
SLIM goes round in circle, what should I do?
1. Clean the main brush
2. Clean the driving wheel
3. Clean the anti-fall sensor
4. Check if the environment is too dark, like color of floor is too dark.
SLIM has abnormal noise ,what should I do?
1. Check if the universal wheel is tangled (yes, please clean the universal wheel).
2. If the universal wheel is not tangled, please check if the side brush and main brush are tangled (If yes, please clean the side brush, main brush).
3. Please check the main brush and the main brush cover if they are installed correctly.
4. Check if filter is too dirty.
Why does SLIM move around in circles and backwards after starting up?
The Anti-Drop Sensors on the bottom of the robot may be covered with dust. Wipe the Anti-Drop Sensors with the brush or the felt side of the Multi-Function Cleaning Tool to maintain their effectiveness.
The Driving Wheels may be tangled with hair or debris. Use the Multi-Function Cleaning Tool to cut off and remove any hair/debris tangled around the Driving Wheels.
If the problem persists, please contact Customer Service.
SLIM is cleaning with a louder noise and/or lower suction than normal. What should I do?
The suction intake may be blocked or the Main Brush/ Side Brushes may be tangled with dirt and debris. For optimal performance, the full bin sensors and filter should be regularly cleaned of debris.
1. Power OFF. Remove the Dust Bin, empty it and reinstall.
2. Turn the DEEBOT upside down. Remove the Main Brush Cover. Remove the Main Brush. Use the Multi-Function Cleaning Tool to cut off and remove any hair tangled around the Main Brush. Reinstall the Main Brush.
3. Remove the Side Brushes. Wipe the Side Brushes and their slots with a dry cloth and reinstall.
SLIM did not clean automatically at the scheduled time. What should I do?
1. Ensure the robot is powered ON.
2. Ensure the robot is charged.
3. The scheduled cleaning time may not have been programmed correctly or may have been cancelled. Set the scheduled cleaning time again, making sure it is saved.
If the problem persists, please contact Customer Service.
SLIM returns to the Charging Dock before it finishes cleaning. What should I do?
Working time varies according to floor surface, room complexity and the selected Cleaning Mode. This is normal, no action necessary.
Why aren't SLIM's Side Brushes rotating during cleaning?
1. When DEEBOT's battery is low, the Side Brushes stop rotating and DEEBOT automatically returns to the Charging Dock to recharge itself. This is normal.
2. The Side Brushes may be tangled with debris. Power OFF the robot. Remove the Side Brushes. Wipe the Side Brushes and their slots with a dry cloth and reinstall.
3. The Side Brushes may not be installed properly. Power OFF the robot. Remove and reinstall the Side Brushes. If the problem persists, please contact Customer Service.
Looking at the size of this device, I wonder if it might be hard to use in my home, which is pretty small.
Our devices come with object detection technology, so they automatically avoid obstacles. For homes with a lot of furniture, we also offer smaller models, like the SLIM and MINI.
Isn't this device too tall to clean under beds and sofas?
The height of each device is different. If you have a very low sofa, we recommend selecting an ultra-thin model like the SLIM (5.7 cm).
Will my DEEBOT work on dark or black surface ?
The DEEBOT may not run on certain dark or black surfaces. The Infrared ray of anti-fall sensors may be absorbed by certain dark or black colored surface and recognize such area as an edge or a stair. When DEBOT encounters this surface, DEEBOT may run away from this surface. No adjustment can be done to correct this behavior.
Reminder: Please keep the anti-fall sensors clean and do not block the anti-fall sensors, as this may create an unsafe operating condition.
What types of floor can DEEBOT clean?
DEEBOT is capable of cleaning nearly all floors, including bare floors and short-pile carpets. DEEBOT is not suitable for use on long-pile or shag carpets.
When should I use the Main Brush Option and the Direct Suction Option?
The Main Brush Option is the best choice for deep cleaning with a combination of the agitator brush and strong suction. The Direct Suction Option, activated when the agitator brush is removed, is specifically designed to pick up pet and human hair without tangling.
Can DEEBOT really clean under my furniture?
DEEBOT’s low-profile design gives it the ability to clean under furniture without complications. You can find the dimensions in the instruction manual.
What does DEEBOT do if it meets an obstacle, like furniture?
DEEBOT has an active obstacle detection system to help it avoid contact with your furniture, walls and household items. Anti-Collision Sensors are built into the robot. When the sensors detect an obstacle, a signal will be sent to DEEBOT’s “brain” to slow down, change direction and select a new cleaning path. If the object is very low to the ground, 1.5” or smaller in height, DEEBOT may gently touch the obstacle with its mechanical cushion bumper before turning around.
DEEBOT is not cleaning along edges and in corners thoroughly. What should I do?
Please choose Edge Cleaning Mode to clean along edges and in corners effectively.
Why does DEEBOT spill dust when I move the robot manually?
If dust is spilling when you move DEEBOT by hand, the Dust Bin is probably too full. The Dust Bin should be emptied regularly for best cleaning performance. When moving DEEBOT manually, please lift the robot with both hands and keep the end marked “DEEBOT” tilted slightly up to avoid spillage.
Can DEEBOT be used to vacuum up water?
No. Do not allow DEEBOT to ingest liquid as it will damage the unit.
What should be done if DEEBOT accidentally vacuums up liquid?
Turn OFF the robot immediately. Remove the Dust Bin, Filters, Main Brush and suction component and allow them to dry completely before reinstalling them.
If the robot does not function normally after taking these steps, please contact Customer Service.
The Main Brush is tangled with hair and debris. How do I clean it?
Power OFF the robot and turn it over. Remove the Main Brush Cover and the Main Brush. Use the Multi-Function Cleaning Tool to cut off and remove any hair tangled around the Main Brush. The Main Brush can be rinsed under water, however it should be dried completely before being reinstalled into the DEEBOT. The Direct Suction Option is recommended for cleaning up human and pet hair without tangling.
Why does dirt from DEEBOT 's Dust Bin leak out?
There is too much dirt in the Dust Bin. Please empty the Dust Bin regularly for best performance.
Will DEEBOT disturb my pet?
Normally, no. DEEBOT works quietly and the noise should not upset your pets. We recommend that you supervise DEEBOT during its first cleaning and assist should there be a problem.
Can DEEBOT clean when nobody is home?
Yes, you can schedule DEEBOT to automatically clean once or twice per day, even if no one is at home.
Where should I place the Charging Dock so DEEBOT can easily find it?
The Charging Dock should be plugged in and placed against a wall. Place the Charging Dock on a level floor surface with the base perpendicular to the ground. Keep the immediate area 1.5m /5’ in front of the charger and 0.5m /2’ at both sides of the Charging Dock clear of objects and reflective surfaces that may interfere with the infrared receiver.
Is it dangerous to touch DEEBOT’s Charging Contacts or the Charging Pins on the Charging Dock?
No. The maximum DC voltage output of the Charging Dock is within the safe range for the human body.
Can I keep DEEBOT on the Charging Dock for an extended period of time?
Yes. After DEEBOT’s batteries are fully charged, the battery management system will reduce electricity to a trickle charge and DEEBOT will not be overcharged. We recommend keeping DEEBOT powered ON and on the Charging Dock so it is ready to clean at any time
Do you have any Remote Control tips?
When your DEEBOT is on a scheduled cleaning, or you have used your remote to start an edge cleaning, or a spot cleaning, you need to first click PAUSE on the remote to regain control of your DEEBOT. Once you click pause, then all the buttons on the remote will work again. Your remote might not look exactly like the one below, but you get the idea...
How can I make sure my Deebot is ON?
The master on/off switch needs to be ON to charge. To remember its schedule, to use the remote, and to clean. The switch can be a tad confusing. The "|" is ON... the "O" is OFF. Just leave it ON, and your DEEBOT will be happy.
What should I be careful of when charging the battery?
Be sure to remove the water tank before charging the battery.
Make sure the charging dock is power sufficient
The floors are wet when it mops, could this be dangerous?
Our products are built with technology to spread water evenly when mopping. They never leave sizable puddles of water, and should not present a danger.
Could cleaning upstairs floors be dangerous?
Our products include anti-drop sensors, so there should be no danger.
We recommend observing the robot the first time it cleans upstairs to make sure the downward-looking sensor can detect the drop, as well as placing a guard rail at the top of the stairs to ensure safe use of the product.
Will it take up a lot of space in my home?
Our floor cleaning robots are very small, taking up almost no space, and can usually fit in the corner of a living room. And our designs seamlessly integrate into any home environment.
There isn't anywhere in my home with empty space 1 meter in diameter next to an electrical outlet, it doesn't seem like it will fit easily.
In this case, all you need to solve the problem is a power strip.
I have pets at home. Which model do you recommend and why?
We recommend selecting a model with the direct suction inlet option, like the DEEBOT SLIM, as the direct suction port will not get clogged with hair. Of course, even better would be to choose a model with our unique ECOVACS combined main brush and direct suction inlet, like the DEEBOT M81. It combines two functions in one device, cleaning up pet hair and dust in tight spaces with ease.
I have both pets and carpets in my home. Which model is best?
We recommend selecting a model with our unique ECOVACS combined main brush and direct suction inlet, like the DEEBOT M81. It combines two functions in one device, cleaning up pet hair and dust in tight spaces with ease.
My home has two stories. Is there a chance it could fall while cleaning the second floor?
No. All of our products come with anti-drop sensors, so they will not fall from the second floor.
The step up to my bathroom is just 1 cm. Will the robot be able to get up there normally?
Under normal circumstances, our models should be able to climb 1 cm without any problems.