ECOVACS Limited Warranty
Thank you for choosing ECOVACS product!
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the local consumer law. You may be entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure, ECOVACS is entitled to choose between providing you with a repair, replacement or refund. To obtain compensation, you will need to provide documentary evidence of the loss or damage suffered, and documentary evidence that such loss or damage was a reasonably foreseeable consequence of a failure by ECOVACS to comply with a consumer guarantee under the local consumer law. Such evidence may include photographs, statutory declarations, receipts or reports (e.g. from your doctor), depending on the loss or damage.
In addition to any rights and remedies you may have under the local consumer law and any other applicable law, if your ECOVACS product becomes defective due to faulty materials or workmanship within a period of 1 year (*2 year for DEEBOT X1 and T10 Family)from the date of purchase, we guarantee to:
- Replace or repair all defective parts, free of charge (shipping and handling cost may be charged); or
- Repair products free of charge; or
- Replace the unit with a new or refurbished unit free of charge.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
- Worn out components such as battery of remote control, battery of safety pod, cleaning cloth and mop, filter, sponge filter, main brush, main brush cover, side brush, cleaning solution, squeegee.
- Malfunction or damage caused by commercial use or other not-home use.
- Malfunction or damage caused by home renovation debris/sand/dust, or other chemical/metal grains/liquid.
- Malfunction or damage due to natural disasters such as floods, fires or lightning, etc.
- Malfunction or damage due to human negligence such as dropping the unit, immersing it in liquid, or improper voltage input by incorrect operations.
- The machine has been used for rental purposes.
- The machine was damaged by foreign objects, substances or accidents.
- The machine has been repaired or modified by any unauthorized third parties.
TO OBTAIN ECOVACS WARRANTY SUPPORT
For claims under this ECOVACS Limited Warranty Statement, please write us an email or contact the ECOVACS helpline.
- Visit https://www.ecovacs.com/global/support/contact-us/ to get direct contact of service center in your area.
- If you have any problem with our products, please visit https://www.ecovacs.com/global/support/
- To make a claim you will need to provide your proof of purchase in the form of a valid receipt that displays the date and place of purchase. Provide the SN which can be found from your product or the packaging, e.g. E0000205614614270004