Tätigkeitskategorie: Düsseldorf, Germany
Standort: Düsseldorf, Germany
Department: Marketing Team in EU Company
Reports to: Product Marketing Manager
As a commercial manager, you develop pricing structures, resolve marketing problems, oversee contractors and develop working relationships with clients. Using risk management and presentation skills, you develop marketing policies and programs and identify potential customers within specific markets or industries.
- Product / Country matrix and price list management
- Activity / Offerings management by product by country by account, Develop creative ways to provide added value to our clients
- Comprehend sales breakdowns and examine customer trends, as well as establish and implement department- or company-level sales goals and objectives.
- Research and discover regulatory practices that aren’t working to meet sales goals and provide new ways to improve these policies.
- Participate in renewal of activities, acting as single point of contact for price offerings / requests for our sales personal
- Review and consult on partner activation plans to build value and ensure a successful delivery of rights
- Develop marketing policies and programs and identify potential customers within specific markets or industries.
- Support sales activities and involvement in special projects such as events and workshops
- Responsibly for COGS measure
- BS degree in business, marketing or finance experience.
- 5+ years in retail channel related experience in CE industries
- Ability to translate strategy into tactical plans
- Strong brand awareness.
- A targeted commercial mind set with a track record of strong ROI is essential
- An excellent Matrix Management approach is key
- Problem solving and attention to detail. Be able to make analysis of data to make recommendations for action
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret industry intelligence to refine strategies and identify new business opportunities
- Strong customer focus, Partnership management
- Team player
- Fluent in English/ German
- MS office skills (Excel, etc.)
- We offer a very exciting challenge, in a dynamic and fast-growing environment
- The possibility to work independently in an experienced, vibrant and highly motivated team
- The chance to develop and implement your own ideas
- You will take responsibility from day one and work
Please send us your complete application documents (incl. your desired salary).