Tätigkeitskategorie: Sales Team in ECOVACS EU Headquarter
Standort: Düsseldorf Media Haven
Title: European Sales Director (m/w/d)
Reports to: General Manager EU
ECOVACS Robotics, a leading household robotics brand, is on a mission to simplify the daily lives of people all over the world with its range of intelligent products. Both a pioneer and a trendsetter in smart home technology, ECOVACS’ philosophy is "Live Smart. Enjoy Life".
Founded in China in 1998, the company expanded into Europe in 2012. With our highly motivated team which has created a 30-40% increase annually, ECOVACS has established its market leading position within last 3 years in a number of European countries.
ECOVACS employs over 5,000 people across the globe and owns more than 1,000 patents worldwide.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Director to lead all sales activities in the European market and to expand the market share. The successful candidate will meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. Sales Director responsibilities include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans, including online and offline channels. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve your financial targets.
• Develop and secure sales strategy and business plan for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability and expand our customer base.
• Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quetas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for our products
• Determin annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing sales strategies; analyzing market trends and results
• Working closely with the Sales Managers or Directors in their designated European countries, monitoring and active management of the sales activities in whole EU
• Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate new markets
• Build loyalty and increase customer satisfaction through sales management
• Secure and improve brand awareness on the market
• Coordinate new product introductions and the correspond marketing activities
• Managing communications between key clients and internal teams
• Master/Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or other relevant majors.
• Minimum 10 years of sales experience in Consumer Electronic or IT goods industry, including online and offline.
• Extensive experience as a Sales Director in managing retailers(direct sales) and distributors(channel sales) in at least 2 European countries ideally in a similar organization.
• Good knowledge and strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements in Europe are essential.
• Proven track record of achieving sales growth and delivery of results to business plans.
• Proven leadership ability to drive sales.
• Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
• Demonstrate ability to communicate, present, inspire, negotiate and influence credibly and effectively.
• Fluent English in verbal and written, German or another European language would be a plus.
What we offer:
• The possibility to work independently in an experienced, vibrant and highly motivated team
• To grow with us in a dynamic and fast-growing environment
• The chance to develop and implement your own ideas
• Flexible working time/home office
• Direct insurance/saving plan; Group Insurance
• Job ticket or free parking place
• Gym support
• Fresh fruits, water and so on
If you would like to write the future of robotic technology, then join our ride and send us your English or German application to Mrs. Xi Zheng, email@example.com.