Tätigkeitskategorie: E-Commerce Marketing
Standort: Düsseldorf Medienhafen
Reports to: Marketing Director
Work place: Düsseldorf Medienhafen
ECOVACS Robotics, a leading household robotics brand, is on a mission to simplify the daily lives of people all over the world with its range of intelligent products. Both a pioneer and a trendsetter in smart home technology, ECOVACS’ philosophy is "Live Smart. Enjoy Life".Founded in China in 1998, the company expanded into Europe in 2012. With our highly motivated team which has created a 30-40% increase annually, ECOVACS has established its market leading position within last 3 years in a number of European countries.
ECOVACS employs over 5,000 people across the globe and owns more than 1,000 patents worldwide.
We are looking for a passionate team member for digital marketing and E-commerce marketing. You will be responsible for E-commerce marketing activities and play a key role in the further development and implementation of digital strategies in cooperation with our HQ China.
• Responsible for improvement and maintenance of our e-commerce and online marketing activities, incl. Create e-commerce marketing plan, ROI, etc.; Budgeting and marketing controlling; Create PO´s, check invoices
• Responsible for Amazon advertisement campaigns, seller and vender operations
• Ensuring smooth project processes incl. briefing preparation, project timing, budget planning, etc.
• Working as a link between the European team and HQ in China for online marketing and E-commerce strategies and its implementation
• Focus on continuous improvement by constantly identifying and improving user experience
• Monitoring and Management of E-commerce platforms digital content
• Development of customer-oriented marketing ideas and implementation those together with the team and agencies
• Coordinate with other teams such as social media, communications through content alignment and performance feedback
• Observation and analysation of market and competitor
• AMG and AMS coordination with our other European subsidiaries- ES/FR/IT/UK
• Bachelor or Master degree in marketing, communications, E-commerce or other relative majors
• At least 5 years´ experience in B2C or B2B E-commerce and online marketing, familiar with digital marketing tools, online content, etc.
• Familiar with online players in Europe such as Amazon, Ebay, etc.
• An affiliation with numbers and good analytical skills, paired with the ability to find creative solutions as well as a high level of initiative and reliability
• You are keen to take responsibility and you have a highly self-motivated and assertive personality
•You are a strong team leader and communicator to deal with different stakeholders, a well-structured and multi-tasting talent, target-driven and someone with hands-on mentality
• An excellent eye for details
• Good PM experience
•Fluent German and English in verbal and written; any other European language is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER:
• The possibility to work independently in an experienced, vibrant and highly motivated team
• To grow with us in a dynamic and fast-growing environment
• The chance to develop and implement your own ideas
• Flexible working time/home office•Direct insurance/saving plan
• Job ticket or free parking place
• Gym support
• Fresh fruits, water and so on
If you would like to write the future of robotic technology, then join our ride and send us your English or German application to Mrs. Xi Zheng, firstname.lastname@example.org.