Tätigkeitskategorie: IT ECOVACS EU Headquarter
Standort: Düsseldorf Media Haven
Job Title: IT Manager, EMEA (m/w/d)
Reports to: IT Director in HQ
ECOVACS Robotics, a leading household robotics brand, is on a mission to simplify the daily lives of people all
over the world with its range of intelligent products. Both a pioneer and a trendsetter in smart home
technology, ECOVACS’ philosophy is to "Live Smart. Enjoy Life".
Founded in China in 1998, the company expanded into Europe in 2012. It is already the market leader in a
number of European countries, with more than 1,000 patents worldwide. ECOVACS employs over 5,000
people across the globe.
The IT manager will support the delivery of IT to the EMEA region, working as part of the Regional and Global IT team, driving automation of workflows and making Ecovacs team more digital & more productive. Your work is the blend of business and technology, bridge the gap between identified business needs and the technical teams responsible for making them happen.
You will coordinate with Corporate IT Group to implement IT projects, also work in partnership with individual departments and external customers & suppliers. You are also responsible for IT routine service such as data centre/applications/servers/network/global website/and troubleshooting, but most of the work will be more closely related to business.
• Work with Local team and corporate IT group to execute the delivery of complex projects considering time / cost / specs, such as website, APP, e-commerce, SAP B1, CRM, BPM and other infrastructure projects etc
• Conduct design discovery sessions to understand and analyse business objectives and system needs, document these requirements.
• Present/sell the solutions/innovations to the departments and management team in order to get investment approvals where needed.
• Manage and monitor the infrastructure architecture/equipment/applications to agreed standards comply with the direction of Corporate HQIT Group.
• Communicate consistently and regularly with HQIT Group about project status, business requirement, and other IT related topics.
• Support departments through go-live period and during initial system adoption, provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
• Responsible for local IT vendor management include, but are not limited, infra. vendor and application vendor.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, or IT related field.
• 5+ years of experience with software projects management, 3 years+ of experience in business systems analyst preferred.
• General knowledge of information systems or software, such as Website, ERP (SAP B1 preferred), Logistics system, CRM, Mobile App, BPM etc. Strong understanding of at least 1~2 business systems is required.
• Broad knowledge of the business to understand business requirements well and implement technical and functional IT solutions; Strong understanding of at least 1~2 fields is highly regarded.
• Expertise with proposing, implementing, configuring, and testing solutions to complex business-critical problems; Ability to create functional specifications that meet business requirements.
• A quick learner who is able and willing to pick up varied technical and business skills on the job.
• Flexible and quality focused in their approach across a variety of tasks
• Good team working and outstanding communication skills, able to work independently
• Experience with end-user customer support; Fundamental knowledge of network infrastructure standards.(Optional)
• Fluent English in verbal and written; German or Chinese Language is preferred.
What we offer:
• The possibility to work independently in an experienced, vibrant and highly motivated team
• To grow with us in a dynamic and fast-growing environment
• The chance to develop and implement your own ideas
• Flexible working time/home office possibility
• Direct insurance/Saving plan
• Job ticket or free parking place
• Gym support
• Fresh fruits, coffee, water and so on
If you would like to write the future of robotic technology, then join our ride and send us your English application, certificates and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org.