Tätigkeitskategorie: Marketing Team in ECOVACS EU Headquarter
Standort: Düsseldorf Media Haven
Department: Marketing Team
Reports to: Direct report to Global Brand Director, Dotted line report to Operation General Manager of EMEA
ECOVACS Robotics, a leading household robotics brand, is on a mission to simplify the daily lives of people all over the world with its range of intelligent products. Both a pioneer and a trendsetter in smart home technology, ECOVACS’ philosophy is to "Live Smart. Enjoy Life".
Founded in China in 1998, the company expanded into Europe in 2012. It is already the market leader in a number of European countries, with more than 1,000 patents worldwide. ECOVACS employs over 5,000 people across the globe.
Contributes to the achievement of the ECOVACS EMEA Region through the marketing functions management and developing marketing strategies, planning and coordinating marketing efforts, communicating the marketing plans to those involved, and building awareness and positioning for company's brand.
• Plan and implement comprehensive brand and marketing strategies in EMEA, to create awareness of ECOVACS brand and its product portfolio brands such as DEEBOT, through business activities based on global brand and marketing strategy, and all kinds of agreed guidelines from Headquarter.
• Responsible as the key gatekeeper on right brand position, proposition and VI.
• Plan and execute consumer oriented campaigns, including localize big ideas from HQ, craft local relevant insights and ideas, organize resources esp. the media planning/buying/tracking, BTL activation/merchandising/promotion, social/CRM with consumer and launching of new products etc.
• Master in regional media ecosystem, knowing the media trend, buying approach, newest technology, returns, and lead team to make brand/product reach our TA in the most effective way.
• Produce ideas for promotional events or activities to support sales functions and organize them efficiently.
• Understand, develop and implement new way-of-marketing in the digital world, including social media network, PGC/UGC content generation, live stream shopping, etc.
• Participate into “P&L” planning, control budgets and allocate resources amongst countries or projects.
• Set up right targets/KPIs for team, and monitor all kinds of marketing progress and submit performance reports.
• Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
• Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitors’ marketing movements.
• Become the organization’s agent towards external parties such as media, creative agency, stakeholders and potential clients, so as to build strategic partnerships .
• Supervise the marketing department and provide guidance, training and feedback to the marketing professionals in the team.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
• 15 years’ experience of Marketing management, including traditional media marketing and digital media marketing.
• Proven experience in running a marketing team on brand-owner-side in Europe or EMEA region. Global level experience is a plus.
• Proven experience in budget management, including expenditures, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
• Know how to work with multi-culture and different time zones.
• Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
• Professional and proactive work ethic and hands on personality.
• High competence in project and stakeholder management.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Excellent English in verbal and written, German or other language skill is a plus.
What we offer:
• The possibility to work independently in an experienced, vibrant and highly motivated team
• To grow with us in a dynamic and fast-growing environment
• The chance to develop and implement your own ideas
• Flexible working time/home office possibility
• Direct insurance/Saving plan
• Job ticket or free parking place
• Gym support
• Fresh fruits, coffee, water and so on
If you would like to write the future of robotic technology, then join our ride and send us your English application to Mrs. Xi Zheng, email@example.com.