ECOVACS Europe GmbH Düsseldorf, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (On-site)
At ECOVACS Robotics, our mission is simple: Robotics for All. This means we work towards letting robots’ role to shape new levels of convenience in people’s lives .
As a leading household robotics brand and both a pioneer and a trendsetter in smart home technology, our vision focusing on “Advancing robotic technologies to serve the world, to create a holistic ecosystem between human and robotics in lifestyle and production” – for that we offer a range of intelligent products. So why not let your robot do the cleaning, while you dive into that book you’ve been meaning to read?
Founded in China in 1998, ECOVACS expanded into Europe in 2012 and established the EMEA Headquarter in Düsseldorf. Today, we have over 6,000 employees across the globe, and we keep growing. Our EMEA team is comprised of over 50 experienced and highly motivated colleagues of ten nationalities, working in the dynamic and fast-growing environment of a start-up, with the background and security of a multinational enterprise.
We are looking for an Admin Assistant / Receptionist (m/f/d) to join us at the earliest possible starting date.
· Perform standard office procedures including scheduling appointments, processing mail and e-mail, answering phones and postal traffic.
· Arrange and implement conferences and meetings (internal and external).
· Receive customers and guests.
· Maintain files and correspondence on Ecovacs company level, compile data and statiscal information.
· Prepare agenda and coordinate presentations for internal and external management team and general meetings.
· Take care of the daily office equipment and full office environment.
· Responsible for office supplies purchasing application, employee related items and inventory.
· Coordinate travel arrangements: Hotels booking, air tickets and transportation arrangements etc.
· Other tasks when assigned.
· Bachelor degree or above, majored in Business Administration, Secretarial or other relevant;
· 3+ years experience
· Excellent command in oral and written English and German;
· Be excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
· Have excellent skills with general computer use and office applications such as Microsoft office
· Have good ability to work independently.
· Willing to support team. Good team player
· Good time management and organization skills
What we offer
· A very exciting challenge, in a dynamic and fast-growing environment
· Work in an attractive location and modern working environment
· Team events, birthday celebrations etc.
· Good induction and training to support your adaption and development
· Fresh fruit, coffee, water and more
Your way to ECOVACS
If you would like to write the future of robotic technology, join our ride and send us your complete application, salary expectation and the earliest start date in English via the application button.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
ECOVACS Europe GmbH • Holzstraße 2 • 40221 Düsseldorfjobs@ecovacs-europe.com • www.ecovacs.com
Fragen? Sieh Dir unsere FAQs an.