At ECOVACS Robotics, our mission is simple: Robotics for All. This means we work towards letting robots’ role to shape new levels of convenience in people’s lives .
As a leading household robotics brand and both a pioneer and a trendsetter in smart home technology, our vision focusing on “Advancing robotic technologies to serve the world, to create a holistic ecosystem between human and robotics in lifestyle and production” – for that we offer a range of intelligent products. So why not let your robot do the cleaning, while you dive into that book you’ve been meaning to read?
Founded in China in 1998, ECOVACS expanded into Europe in 2012 and established the EMEA Headquarter in Düsseldorf. Today, we have over 6,000 employees across the globe, and we keep growing. Our EMEA team is comprised of over 50 experienced and highly motivated colleagues of ten nationalities, working in the dynamic and fast-growing environment of a start-up, with the background and security of a multinational enterprise.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager DACH(m/f/d) to join us at the earliest possible starting date.
Marketing Manager DACH (m/f/d)
- Brand building and brand management
- Planning and implementation of integrated marketing campaigns (marketing funnel management)
- Creation and implementation of marketing activities to support new product launches
- Develop and implement digital marketing campaigns including social media (incl. blogger, KOL and influencer management).
- Organisation of trade fairs, events and promotions at the PoS (trade marketing)
- Management of ATL and BTL agencies
- Budget control and management
- Management of the DACH team (2 employees)
- University degree in marketing or comparable education
- At least 5 years of professional experience in brand and marketing management in the FMCG or consumer electronics sector, preferably in the DACH region
- Confident appearance in a multicultural environment
- Professional and proactive work attitude and hands-on mentality
· Committed and organised personality who finds a highly dynamic work environment motivating
- High competence in project and stakeholder management
- Leadership experience desirable
· Business fluent in English and German
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to work independently in an experienced and highly motivated team
- An exciting position in a dynamic and fast-growing environment
- The chance to develop and implement your own ideas
- Flexible working hours
- Direct insurance/savings plan
- Job ticket or free parking space
- Subsidy for gym membership
- Fresh fruit, coffee, water and more
Would you like to help shape the future of robot technology? Then get in touch with us and send your complete application documents with salary expectations and earliest possible starting date in English to Jyothy Koppadan Seetha at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ECOVACS Europe GmbH - Holzstraße 2
- 40221 Düsseldorf
email@example.com - www.ecovacs.com
Fragen? Sieh Dir unsere FAQs an.