At ECOVACS Robotics, our mission is simple: Robotics for All. This means we work towards letting robots’ role to shape new levels of convenience in people’s lives.
As a leading household robotics brand and both a pioneer and a trendsetter in smart home technology, our vision focusing on “Advancing robotic technologies to serve the world, to create a holistic ecosystem between human and robotics in lifestyle and production” – for that we offer a range of intelligent products. So why not let your robot do the cleaning, while you dive into that book you’ve been meaning to read?
Founded in China in 1998, ECOVACS expanded into Europe in 2012 and established the EMEA Headquarter in Düsseldorf. Today, we have over 6,000 employees across the globe, and we keep growing. Our EMEA team is comprised of over 50 experienced and highly motivated colleagues of ten nationalities, working in the dynamic and fast-growing environment of a start-up, with the background and security of a multinational enterprise.
We continue to grow and are looking for a Sales Manager Nordic- Tools (m/f/d) to join our Sales team tools at the earliest possible date.
What you will do
· Responsible for the business development and sales target achievement in Nordic.
· Fully understand the company strategy and responsible for Nordic channel strategy including all sorts of channels, for instance, distributors, chain retailers and independent dealers.
· Establish the channel structure and keep on strengthening the channel cooperation and management in Nordic, to maintain a long term partnership.
· New product introduction to every key account, from early phase communication to launch, in accordance with their assortment selection process.
· Responsible for the capability building in retail, in-store marketing, selling skills and so on.
What you will need
· 5-10 years of experience in channel sales in lawn mower category, strong relationship with local distributors and retailers.
· Experience in new market breakthrough and new business development.
· Expertise in lawn mower and robotic lawn mower industry.
· Excellent understanding in retail management.
· Excellent sense and strong interest in market trend, industry development, AI technology evolvement.
What we offer
· The opportunity to work independently in an experienced and highly motivated team
· An exciting position in a dynamic and rapidly growing environment
· The chance to develop and implement your own ideas
· Competitive salary with attractive bonus scheme
- Subsidized gym membership or sports classes
- Employee discount on ECOVACS robots
How to apply
Are you as excited as we are about the future of robotic technology? Then we have to meet! Join our ride and send your complete application documents with your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date in English to Ms. Jyothy Koppadan Seetha at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fragen? Sieh Dir unsere FAQs an.