At ECOVACS Robotics, our mission is simple: Robotics for All. This means we work towards letting robots’ role to shape new levels of convenience in people’s lives .
As a leading household robotics brand and both a pioneer and a trendsetter in smart home technology, our vision focusing on “Advancing robotic technologies to serve the world, to create a holistic ecosystem between human and robotics in lifestyle and production” – for that we offer a range of intelligent products. So why not let your robot do the cleaning, while you dive into that book you’ve been meaning to read?
Founded in China in 1998, ECOVACS expanded into Europe in 2012 and established the EMEA Headquarter in Düsseldorf. Today, we have over 6,000 employees across the globe, and we keep growing. Our EMEA team is comprised of over 50 experienced and highly motivated colleagues of ten nationalities, working in the dynamic and fast-growing environment of a start-up, with the background and security of a multinational enterprise.
For our Marketing team, we are currently looking for a Marketing Specialist (m/f/d) at the earliest possible starting date.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Implement the DACH channel activities in close cooperation with EMEA marketing team
· Design and develop local POS material following company guidelines (displays, catalogues, special campaigns material support).
· Planning and tracking of marketing activities within budget as well as defining KPI’s for marketing activities
· Manage and coordinate external agencies and marketing departments of customers
· Coordinate, supervise and optimization of all marketing activities (OMNI, POS), except events
- Activity plan coordination DACH
- Deal/Promotion calendar coordination
- Activity planning with Channel Customers
- Monitor, analyse, track & report of activities
- Maintain the impact report ROI, COS, ROAS
· POSM coordination: Adapting and updating all existing POS materials
- Keep up with current trends in marketing as well as consumer electronics industry and make recommendations regarding communication strategy
What you’ll need
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field
· Experience as a PR/Communications/Marketing Assistant or similar role
· Understanding of media relations and digital media strategies
· Experience with media planning and allocation as well as defining and tracking KPI’s
· Affinity to work with numbers and a good understanding of ROI-concept
· Excellent communication abilities and interpersonal relationship skills
· Fluent English, oral and written
· Proficient in MS Office; familiarity with design software (e.g. Photoshop, InDesign) systems is a plus
· Organized and detail-oriented working style with strong negotiation skills
· Hands-on mentality and great ability to solve problems and make decisions
What we offer
- The possibility to work independently in an experienced, vibrant and highly motivated team
- To grow with us in a dynamic and fast-growing environment
- The chance to develop and implement your own ideas
- Direct insurance/Saving plan
- Employee discount on ECOVACS robots
If you would like to write the future of robotic technology, join our ride and send us your complete application, salary expectation and the earliest start date – preferably in English - to Ms. Jyothy Koppadan Seethat at email@example.com.
Fragen? Sieh Dir unsere FAQs an.