1. Please check the Wi-Fi setup. The robot only supports 2.4G Wi-Fi, but does not support 5G Wi-Fi and enterprise networks.
2. Put the robot near the router where the wireless signal is strong.
3. Check if the phone is connected to the Wi-Fi and the Wi-Fi can link internet normally.
4. Check if the Wi-Fi password is correct.
5. Do not switch to the background in the App when the network is under connecting.
6. Disconnect other additional client devices from the Wi-Fi router, especially for P2P downloads and online videos when connecting the robot.
7. Try to restart the router and the smartphone to connect the network again.
8. If user's router set a 2.4G and 5G Wi-Fi at the same time, set the two frequencies for different SSID.
9. If it still does not work, please contact our service team.