The Wi-Fi setup process for a DEEBOT
Download the corresponding ECOVACS App from App Store or Google Play onto your smart phone.
• Make sure that the Apple IOS version is 9.0 or later. For Android users, make sure to use version 4.0 or later.
Register an ECOVACS account
• Open the ECOVACS App or ECOVACS Home App and enter your email address and password to create an ECOVACS account.
• The App will automatically identify your country or region.
• Make sure that the email address and password is entered correctly. The login in case sensitive.
Connect your DEEBOT to the ECOVACS App/ECOVACS Home App
• Before connecting to the App, follow these steps to ensure success
ü Make sure the DEEBOT is less than 2 meters/2 yards away from the router.
ü Have your smart phone connected to a 2.4G Wi-Fi signal. The DEEBOT does not support 5G Wi-fi. If your router provides a mixed Wi-Fi, it is suggested to separate 2.4G and 5G and set up different Wi-Fi passwords. For detailed operations, please contact the router supplier.
*The Gif is the reference for Apple users to switch 2.4G Wi-Fi to 5G Wi-Fi. For Android users, please do the step based on actual Android Operating System.
ü If your smart phone automatically connects to the 5G Wi-Fi signal, it is best to "forget the 5G Wi-Fi". After you have successfully connected to the ECOVACS App/ECOVACS Home App, you can reactivate the 5G Wi-Fi.
ü For Android smart phone users with versions 8.0 and above, it is suggested that you close your cellular network.
ü Make sure the ECOVACS App/ECOVACS Home App allows access to the WLAN & Cellular connection.
*The Gif is the reference for Apple users to allow access to the WLAN & Cellular. For Android users, please do the step based on actual Android Operating System.
• Click “Add a Robot” on the App and follow instructions to get connected.