ECOVACS Warranty Statement
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the local consumer law. You may be entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure, Ecovacs is entitled to choose between providing you with a repair, replacement or refund. To obtain compensation, you will need to provide documentary evidence of the loss or damage suffered, and documentary evidence that such loss or damage was a reasonably foreseeable consequence of a failure by Ecovacs to comply with a consumer guarantee under the local consumer law. Such evidence may include photographs, statutory declarations, receipts or reports (e.g. form your doctor), depending on the loss or damage.
In addition to any rights and remedies you may have under the local consumer law and any other applicable law, if your ECOVACS product becomes defective due to faulty materials or workmanship within a warranty period (defined below) from the date of purchase, we guarantee to:
--Replace or repair all defective parts, free of charge (shipping and handling cost may be charged); or
--Repair products free of charge; or
- Replace the unit with a new or refurbished unit free of charge
Coverage under this warranty is limited to the following time periods:
At least a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. The warranty period may be longer than 12 months according to the local consumer law
WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
- Worn out components such as battery of remote control, battery of safety pod, cleaning cloth and mop, filter, sponge filter, main brush, main brush cover, side brush, cleaning solution, squeegee.
- Malfunction or damage caused by commercial use or other not-home use.
- Malfunction or damage caused by home renovation debris/sand/dust, or other chemical/metal grains/ liquid.
- Malfunction or damage due to natural disasters such as floods, fires or lightning, etc.
- Malfunction or damage due to human negligence such as dropping the unit, immersing it in liquid, or improper voltage input by incorrect operations.
- Damage or failure caused by not following the Instruction Manual.
- Machine was damaged by foreign objects, substances or accidents.
- Machine has been used for rental purposes.
- Machine purchased from unauthorized dealers/resellers.
- Machine purchased from oversea markets
- Machine has been repaired or modified by any unauthorized parties
- Damage/failure caused by NOT using ECOVACS spare parts (not including remote control battery).
TO OBTAIN ECOVACS WARRANTY SUPPORT:
For claims under this ECOVACS Limited Warranty Statement, please write us an email or contact the ECOVACS helpline.
- Visit https://www.ecovacs.com/global/support/contact-us/ to get direct contact of service center in your area.
- If you have any problem with our products, please visit https://www.ecovacs.com/global/support/
- To make a claim you will need to provide your proof of purchase in the form of a valid receipt that displays the date and place of purchase. Provide the SN which can be found from your product or the packaging, e.g. E0000205614614270004