Subject to the terms and conditions hereof, ECOVACS Europe GmbH, Holzstr.2, 40221 Düsseldorf, Germany, warrants to the original purchaser that your Ecovacs product, excluding batteries, shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for 24 months from the original date of purchase in case of proper operation for residential use only. To batteries applies a guarantee period of six (6) months. The guarantee is bound to the first purchaser and therefore not transferable. This guarantee given by ECOVACS Europe GmbH does not affect and in no way restricts the statutory warranty rights of the consumer.
This guarantee is only valid in the European country in which the equipment was purchased. Provided the country is listed in the country list on (https://www.ecovacs.com/no/choose-your-country). Please follow the instruction on (https://www.ecovacs.com/no/support) to validate your claim under guarantee.
2. Warranty coverage
Should, as an exception, a defect arises during the guarantee period, ECOVACS Europe GmbH shall undertake the following, at its own discretion, if the customer submits a claim in the context of the manufacturer's guarantee:
- repair the equipment,
- replace the equipment or replace it with another product that is new or manufactured from new or still usable, already used parts and, at minimum, corresponds to the original product in terms of functionality, or
- replace the equipment or replace it with another product that is new and an upgraded model that, in comparison to the original product, has at least similar or upgraded functions.
If the guarantee claim is valid and ECOVACS Europe GmbH carries out the repair or replacement, this does not lead to an extension or a new start of the warranty. The guarantee period shall therefore always end after two years, calculated from the date of first purchase, irrespective of any valid guarantee claims. All the replaced old equipment and parts shall become the property of ECOVACS Europe GmbH. Further claims from the guarantee agreement are excluded. This exclusion does not apply in the event of injury to life, limb or health, wilful intent and gross negligence, product liability and in the event of a violation of material obligations that puts at risk the attainment of the purpose of the guarantee. Likewise, the statutory warranty rights shall remain unaffected by this exclusion.
To claim the warranty, you have to
1) report any defects that occur immediately to the ECOVACS service hotline as soon as they show up and
2) present the original invoice or receipt from the dealer (showing the date of purchase, the model name and the name of the dealer).
3. Warranty exclusion
Excluded from the warranty are:
- regular maintenance, inspection and repair or replacement of parts due to normal signs of wear (especially accumulators);
- inappropriate, harsh or improper handling, treatment, use or care of the equipment;
- the indirect consequences of a possible error (loss of use, loss of profit, etc.)
- damage due to falls as a consequence of not using the safety system (suction pads and safety rope);
- changing, removing or other means of making the type description or serial number on the equipment unidentifiable or illegible;
- damages arising from accidents or external influences (lightning, fire, water) or other force majeure events;
- the accumulator short-circuiting if the sealant on the accumulator housing or cells are damaged by the buyer;
- the accumulator is used in equipment other than provided for;
- non-observance of the safety instructions and/or product instructions;
- intended or wilful damage to the equipment or accumulator;
- use of product spare parts or other exchangeable parts (including consumables) not offered or recommended by ECOVACS Europe GmbH;
- any repairs, modifications, changes or conversion of the equipment carried out by persons who are not authorised to do so by ECOVACS Europe GmbH;
- reimbursement for self-made, improper transportation (e.g. with unsuitable packaging);
- use of the equipment for commercial purposes or in the context of a trade.
Please note that a defect within the meaning of these guarantee conditions shall not include the situation where a change or modification has to be made to the equipment that was not provided for in the original equipment specifications in order to make possible the use of the equipment (e.g. modification to other receiving or connection standards).
This guarantee does not apply to accessories and other consumable items such as filters or brushes.
Furthermore, accessories and other consumables such as filters or brushes are excluded from this warranty.
If you have further questions about our products or for detailed warranty information, please contact our service hotline or visit our website.
ECOVACS Europe GmbH
Contact us: 080022650; email@example.com
Please do not send any defective devices to the mailing address in Düsseldorf, Germany. In case of a defect, please contact our service hotline exclusively.