Robotics UK Ltd The Old Surgery, 15a Station Road, Epping, Essex England CM16
4HG United Kingdom, England warrants to end users under the following
conditions for a period of (2) years from the date of first placing on the
market via the specialised trade to the consumer that the equipment (with the
exception of accumulators) will be free from defects in material and
workmanship when used as intended in domestic situations. A warranty period of
six (6) months applies to rechargeable batteries. The warranty is bound to the
original purchaser and therefore not transferable. This warranty given by
Ecovacs Robotics UK Ltd does not affect the statutory warranty rights of the
consumer and is without limitation.
This warranty is only valid in the European country in which the device was purchased.
Provided the country is listed in the country list at (https://www.ecovacs.com/uk/change-location).
To make your warranty claim, please follow the instructions at (https://www.ecovacs.com/uk/support).
2. Scope of warranty
exceptionally, a defect should occur during the warranty period, Ecovacs
Robotics UK Ltd will, as far as the customer asserts his claim under the
manufacturer's warranty, at its own discretion:
- repair the device,
- replace the device and replace it with another product which is new or made from new or still usable, already used parts and which is at least functionally equivalent to the original product, or
- replace the unit with another product that is new and an upgraded model that has at least equivalent or upgraded features compared to the original product
If a warranty case exists and Ecovacs Robotics UK Ltd carries out the repair or replacement, this will neither lead to an extension nor to a new start of the warranty. The warranty period ends, independent of any warranty cases, always with the expiry of the 2 years, calculated from the date of first purchase. All replaced old devices and parts become the property of Ecovacs Robotics UK Ltd. Further claims under the guarantee contract are excluded. The exclusion does not apply in case of injury of life, body and health, in case of intent and gross negligence, product liability and in case of violation of essential obligations, which endanger the achievement of the guarantee purpose. The statutory warranty rights shall also remain unaffected by this exclusion.
To make a
claim under the warranty you must
(1) report any defects immediately as soon as they become apparent to the ECOVACS service hotline and
(2) present the original invoice or the cash voucher from the retailer (stating the date of purchase, model designation and name of the retailer)
3. Exclusion of warranty
from the warranty are:
- Regular maintenance, inspections and repair or replacement of parts due to normal wear (especially accumulators);
- inappropriate, rough or improper handling, treatment, use or care of the device
- the indirect consequences of any error (loss of use, loss of profit, etc.)
- Damage caused by falling as a result of not using the safety system (suction cup and safety rope);
- the alteration, removal or otherwise rendering illegible or unrecognisable the type designation or serial number on the device;
- Damage caused by accidents or external influences (lightning, fire, water) or other events of force majeure;
- the fact that the accumulator was short-circuited if the sealing of the accumulator casing or the cells were damaged by the buyer;
- the use of the accumulators in equipment other than that intended for that purpose;
- failure to observe the safety instructions and/or the product manual;
- intentional or deliberate damage to the device or the accumulator;
- the use of product spare parts or other replacement parts (including consumables) which are not offered or recommended by Ecovacs Robotics UK Ltd;
- any repair, adaptation, modification or alteration of the device carried out by persons not authorized by Ecovacs Robotics UK Ltd;
- the reimbursement of costs for an improper transport carried out by yourself (e.g. with unsuitable packaging);
- use of the device for commercial purposes or in the context of a trade.
We would like to point out that a defect in the sense of these warranty conditions does not exist if a change or adaptation has to be made to the device in order to enable the use of the device for which the device was not intended in its original specification (e.g. adaptation to another reception or connection standard).
Furthermore, accessories and other consumables such as filters or brushes are excluded from this warranty.
If you have any further questions about our products or for detailed warranty information, please contact our service hotline or visit our website.
Contact: 020-30089783 (free of charge), email@example.com
Please do not send defective devices to the postal address. In case of a defect, please contact our service hotline exclusively.