Job Category: APAC
People to Hire: 1
Location: Suzhou, China
APAC Business Financial Analyst
1. Provide decision support to the APAC team through financial steering and planning, performance tracking, business analysis:
• P&L, cash flow
• Growth and profitability management
• Costs, resource allocation, capacities, projects & efficiencies
• Market development / trends
• Product launches projects and respective business cases
• Review, challenge and validation of commercial conditions
• Steering of regional performance planning - budget, forecast, quarter-end steering
• Identify operational opportunities & risks as well as improvement opportunities to support business steering;
• Analyze key performance indications and drive discussion on areas of focus;
• Support APAC strategic projects from a financial / business point of view through the provision of rigorous financial analysis to support business decision making;
2. Cooperate closely with the HQ Finance team and Controlling team to provide all required financial reporting and analysis with joint accountability;
3. Build up finance business process and policies, improve the efficiency of business.
4. Complete other tasks assigned by team leader.
1. 3 year experiences in FP&A/Controlling.
2. Fluent English in speaking and writing.
3. Familiar with APAC business.