Job Category: Ecovacs Japan
People to Hire: 1
Location: Shinjuku, Tokyo
Title: Sales Manager/ Sales Specialist
Department: Ecovacs Japan
Reports to: Sales Senior Manager
• Develop\execute\manage sales plan, increase sales revenue and market share.
• Promote Ecovacs brand, build and keep contact with the distributors, formulate sales planning, set and achieve goals and objectives, and research market, predict potential market to implement sales and marketing strategy in the assigned markets.
• Cooperate with regional channel marketing team to develop and execute of marketing plans to increase sales revenue & brand awareness.
• Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability
• Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to maintain relationships in assigned markets.
• weekly\monthly sales and marketing report.
Relationships and Roles:
Internal / External Cooperation
• Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
• Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
• 3+ years of sales experience.
• Experience with CE.
• Extensive experience in all aspects of Customer Relationship Management.
• Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
• Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
• Proven ability to drive sales.