Job Category: North America
People to Hire: 1
Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Reports to: Head of Go-to-Market
ECOVACS ROBOTICS is the #2 global robotics company and the fastest growing global brand in intelligent home robotics. Founded in 1998, ECOVACS ROBOTICS specializes in research and development, design, manufacture and sales of robotic home appliances. By encouraging consumers to “Live Smart. Enjoy Life.” ECOVACS ROBOTICS aims to empower and inspire you to live a more convenient, connected lifestyle.
We are looking for a highly motivated Regional (Americas) Director of Product Marketing to join our organization. As a product marketing director, you will excel at cross-functional collaboration and work with leadership, design, engineering, sales, marketing (including Channel Marketing), and headquarters in China to deliver value to users through new technology and product launches. You will leverage your product management knowledge and understanding of the market to maximize customer satisfaction with ECOVACS products. You will lead the Product Marketing team and be responsible for development of regional product roadmaps, Go-to-Market planning, pricing, product launches, retail packaging, messaging, market research, and monitor competitive activity. You will seamlessly flow between high-level strategic planning and day-to-day project execution with the teams.
To be successful you will be required to have excellent communication skills, a strong understanding of consumer hardware market at retail and you must be comfortable presenting to all levels of business management, including internal and external customers. A strong desire to win and ability to move fast are critical skills.
· Responsible for providing the sales team with the necessary technical expertise and marketing materials to enable them to achieve business goals.
· Design market research projects to assess customer attitudes to the current product range and new product introductions.
· Develop clear, effective product features and user stories.
· Manage product roadmaps, including existing product feature enhancements and new product introductions.
· Synthesize ideas and suggestions from stakeholders and users to determine what to build, based on business priorities, strategy and vision.
· Partner closely with technology teams to ensure strength of product delivered meets consumer demand and market trends.
· Research all competitive products in all channels to keep the Sales and Engineering teams informed of all publicly known technical and performance standards, and research customer reviews for insights.
· Attend and participate to industry trade shows and be available for business meetings as the ECOVACS product expert with Sales.
· 10 years of total experience in consumer electronics industry
· 5 years Product Management experience within retail consumer hardware space
· Bachelor’s degree of engineering, information technology or business administration
· Ability to clearly communicate and defend your ideas and strategies
· A passion for delivering solutions that exceed customer expectations
· A drive to improve, personally and professionally
· You do your best work in a fast-paced and flexible work environment
· You’re comfortable and knowledgeable working on both the business and technology sides to drive development of new customer experience solutions
· Stability and long-term employment opportunity.
· Competitive salary with performance-based bonus opportunity
· 401(k) plan
· 90% premium medical / dental / vision package to fit your needs
· Be a part of a fast-growing company at the ground floor!
· Life and Disability Insurance
· 401K plan
· Opportunities for training
· Paid time off – 18 days per year and floating holiday
· Various perks (Occasional lunches, kitchen, event tickets, etc.)