- Daily review of SAP opportunities
- Data Entry including processing orders, closing orders, invoicing for specified accounts
- Partner closely with major business functions including Finance, Sales, and Customer Care to resolve order questions and process orders quickly without errors
- Resolve shipment delays/issues with 3PL and other fulfillment centers
- Create and maintain Order Management documented procedures
- Train new order processing associates (procedures, systems, etc.)
- Drive sales operations process improvements
- Maintain strict confidentiality in all communications
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum 3 years of administrative support experience, preferably in a Sales Operations environment
- Experience in an environment supporting large consumer electronic retail chains preferred
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience in utilizing ERP systems, EDI, and related technologies
- Self-motivated, passionate team player with a “can do” attitude and a high level of initiative and assertiveness
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills, and ability to work within tight deadlines
- Strong problem solving skills including applying good judgment
- Natural ability to take ownership and take appropriate actions
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
ECOVACS is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. You may view Ecovas’s Pay Transparency Policy and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notice by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Ecovacs participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Questions? Chek out our FAQ's.