Unable to connect to the App
• See if your router has a compatibility issue with your DEEBOT. Please refer to the Router Compatibility List.
|Brand||Model||Firmware Version||Hardware Version||Rsolution|
|Logitech||LAN-W300N/R||2.17||RevA||This router is incompatible with Wi-Fi connected robots. Please try a different router.|
|Netgear||N600||V220.127.116.11_1.0.63||This router is incompatible with Wi-Fi connected robots. Please try a different router.|
|AT&T||5268ACFXN||527171||2602173300||This router is incompatible with Wi-Fi connected robots. Please try a different router.|
|TP-LINK||TL-R470P-AC||1.0.2 Build 180706 Rel.40722s||TL-R470P-AC 2.0 00000000||The Android App may not work with this router. Please try a different router. The iOS App may take multiple setup attempts to connect.|
• Erase the App from your smart phone, then re-open the ECOVACS App/ECOVACS Home App and try again. For Apple smart phone users, double click the HOME button and swipe over the app to close it.
• Make sure to enter the correct Wi-Fi login with the correct Wi-Fi password as it is case sensitive.
*Enter correct Wi-Fi name and password. Do not type ECOVACS username and password.
• Check your smart phone and make small preparations:
ü Turn OFF the cellular network on your smartphone.
ü If you're using an Android smart phone, please turn ON the location services.
ü Allow the ECOVACS APP/ECOVACS HOME APP to have access to your wireless data including the WLAN & Cellular network settings.
* The Gif is the reference for Apple users to allow access to WLAN & Cellular network. For Android users, please do the step based on actual Android Operating System.
• Check your router and make small preparations:
• The DEEBOT does not support 5G Wi-Fi. Make sure to use a 2.4G Wi-Fi connection. If your router provides a mixed Wi-Fi connection, we suggest separating the 2.4G and 5G connections with different passwords.
*The Gif is the reference for Apple users to switch 2.4G Wi-Fi to 5G Wi-Fi. For Android users, please do the step based on actual Android Operating System.
ü The router settings do not have any MAC address filter functions enabled. The data transfer channel is set between 1-13.
ü The security key protection mode is set at WPA/WPA2 (please note WEP is NOT working).
ü Reboot your router and retry.
ü For detailed operations, please contact the router supplier.
• Use the "hotspot" from another smart phone as the Wi-Fi signal and see if you can connect to the App.
• If you are still having trouble connecting to the App, please contact ECOVACS customer care.