Job Category: China Office
People to Hire: 1
Location: Suzhou, China
Sales Manager Leader (China)
Department: International Sales Department
Direct Report: Director of International Sales
· Market Strategy: Develop and implement business plan and sales strategy for assigned markets that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
· Customer\Distributor Management: Monitor and control customer\distributor performance and satisfaction level, and forecast purchases; Review status of distribution agreements; Communicate with customers regarding production issues, inspection issues, shipment issues; Develop marketing strategy, product launch and product life cycle plan with customers and distributors; Control use of visual guidelines by customers and distributors; Develop business plan and sales strategy for assigned markets that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability
· Marketing: Provide (i.e. packaging design (note: artwork), manual design, media support, e-commerce support) to regional distributors. (note: support communicating with customers);Implement ECOVACS marketing budgets, annual marketing plan with customers and distributors; Plan and implement brand events with customers and distributors; Assist customers and distributors in participating or executing regional trade shows; Public Relations maintenance with customers and distributors.
· Business Development: Research, identify and evaluate potential customers and distributors by researching industry and related events, publications, etc.; Analyze potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating option; Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new distributor with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals; Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations; Evaluate current customers and distributors vs. potential new customers and distributors; Prepare and present business proposals to Senior Leadership and partners.
· Market Research: Monitor and analyze industry and competitors
· Miscellaneous: Produce Weekly and Monthly Status Reports.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or International trade
· Strong English verbal and written communication skills, second language is a plus (German)
· 8 years of work experience abroad or in a foreign-owned company.
· Experience with home robotics or home appliances. Experience working in a large, complex organization.
· Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
· Willingness to travel and work in a global team of profess.
Tel: +86 (0) 512-65875206