DEEBOT's real-time cleaning route is chaotic.
Updated on 2023/05/25
1. Let the robot start from the station, complete a full cleaning cycle and observe again.
2. If it is still chaotic, you can try the following:
(1) Check whether the TrueDetect 3D and D-ToF components are dirty. Clean them with clean cloth if so.
(2) Check whether there are numerous obstacles in the room. As the robot’s route may appear a bit chaotic when avoiding obstacles, remove them to make it easier for the robot to follow the route.
(3) Check whether the driving wheels are dirty. If so, wipe clean them with a dry cloth.
Note: Do not add any other cleaning solution to the clean water tank, as this may cause the robot’s wheels to slip.